AS AN ECW MEMBER YOU ARE INVESTING IN THE FUTURE OF THE EDUCATION AND CARE WORKFORCE
ECW is the peak professional body for the education and care workforce. Membership is open to all individuals working in education and care.
As an education and care professional the work you do is not always visible or valued. ECW is working to get you the professional recognition you deserve.
Your support enables us to give the education and care workforce a voice. Through nationwide advocacy, exposure and access to affordable ongoing learning opportunities. By choosing membership with ECW you are recognising and demonstrating your professionalism and commitment to a positive vision for the future of the education and care profession.
How will you connect?
Member Benefits include:
- Association with your peak professional body
- Recognised, acknowledged and valued as a professional
- A voice on issues effecting you and the EC profession
- Nomination rights to ECW Professional Collectives
- Voting rights for ECW Collective and Professional Reference Body
- Opportunities to showcase your practices
- Kept in the loop about issues that matter
- Free networking opportunities
- Heavily discounted professional development
- Credits up to $200 for contributions of Good Practice Stories
- Up to 20% off goods and services through ECW Professional Collaborators
- $500 off text books for studies through Open Universities Australia
- Event giveaways
We are still exploring opportunities and rewards that will benefit you and expect this list to grow
Are you already a member of other peaks or associations?
As an active member of the Education and Care profession, ECW supports your initiative to advance your professional development. Contact us with a scanned copy of your current membership, and when verified you will receive a discount code for 20% off your ECW membership to use at checkout.
Eligible discounts apply if you have membership with any of these peaks or their state equivalent:
- Early Childhood Australia ECA
- Family Day Care Association FDCA
- Child Australia
- Community Child Care Co Op
NB: If you have membership with a peak EC body not listed here please let us know and we would be happy to consider your discount.
“The first step toward professional recognition”
ECW Membership is a sound financial investment in your team and your business.
Education and Care settings can invest in their own organisations future through ECW Membership for their whole team.
Subsidised and government funded PD is a thing of the past. ECW is the future of subsidised Professional Development and support for Education and Care professionals. Working together we can grow a confident, skilled and sustainable education and care professional workforce.
In the commercial space you can pay upwards of $300 for a full days PD with ECW the PD is delivered at cost averaging around $100 for a full day.
- 20 Educators x $600 (avg) = investment of $12,000 annually in PD
- 20 Educators x $100 (avg) = investment of $4,000 annually in PD
- = savings you around $8,000 annually.
A supported, confident, skilled and sustainable team:
- reduces recruitment costs
- builds consistency in care and practices across your setting
- builds on quality outcomes for children
- improves your businesses community image
- increases brand awareness and association with consistent quality education and care
Not to mention all of the other member discounts and benefits that go along with ECW membership that will support your education and care practitioners to stay connected and informed while growing in skill, confidence and professionalism.
ECW Membership is a sound investment in your team and your business.
NB: ECW membership is for the education and care practitioner and the benefits and rewards can only be accessed by the individual member.